- Obstetricians, midwives and family physicians deliver babies in our modern facilities.
- Approximately 3,000 babies are born here each year.
- We consider ourselves part of your decision-making team.
- Pain management is your choice.
- We are baby-centred and have lactation consultants to help with nursing.
Ask your family physician for a referral to our program.
High Risk Pregnancies
- We are the regional referral centre for High Risk Pregnancies.
- Our Doctors are specially trained in maternal fetal medicine.
- We are currently building a critical care unit specifically for women next to labour and delivery to ensure women are provided the best care at all times.
A Guide for Expectant Mothers
Click here to review Getting Ready for Childbirth and Your New Baby: A Guide for Expectant Mothers and their Families, a guidebook developed by our Women's Reproductive Health department and Patient Education.