E2 Orthopedic Surgery - Fractured Hip
Visit the Fractured Hip website here.
Mary Lou Meyers
Ward E2 Phone #: 905-521-2100 ext: 43293
Ward E2 Fax #: 905 318-8480
Program Secretary: Marbella Varano
Phone Number: 905-521-2100 ext: 42555
Address and Location:
711 Concession St.
Section E, Level 2
Ward E2 is an Inpatient Orthopedic Surgical unit within the Complex Care and Orthopedics program. The patient population mainly consists of patients with lower extremity (hip and knee) total joint replacements as well as fractured hips.
Click here for a “GETTING READY FOR SURGERY” booklet
1. After surgery for your fractured hip
2. Tips for Reducing Your Risk of Falls
3. Prevent a Fall, Protect Your Health
4. What is a Bone Density Test?
5. Building Stronger Bones
6. Osteoporosis and Fracture Prevention Clinic
7. Smoke Free Hospital
8. Medications to Help You Quit Smoking
How to Find the Clinic:
Juravinski Hospital – Enter the Hospital through the Main Entrance (Entrance A). Take the elevator located to your right up to Level 3. Turn right out of the elevator and right again into the first corridor. B3 Inpatient Unit is at the end of the corridor.